chi2D is not opening after installation - Error in chi2d.p at line 42

chi2D is not opening after installation - Error in chi2d.p at line 42

mojtaba
This post was updated on .
Hi,
Recently, I have downloaded the chi2D web installer. The installation was successful but I cannot run the program. I get an error message saying that: undefined function or variable ''crystals'' Error in chi2D.p at line 42. Please help. Thanks.

Re: Error in chi2d.p at line 42

tinolang
Hi, thank you for reporting this bug. Can you please try the new version I just released. You might need to reinstall the chi2D webinstaller, since I used a newer version of th MCR in this version.
You can also try to only start the new version of chi2D.exe first.

Please let me know if it works.
Tino Lang

Re: Error in chi2d.p at line 42

mojtaba
I uninstalled the previous version and installed the new version 7.9. The bug has been fixed. Thank you for taking the time and your support.