Elliptical Beam Profile

mojtaba
For an elliptical beam profile, the pulse energy in the detectors plot window is calculated wrongly. In chi3D, an elliptical beam profile is defined by beamRadius_x and beamRadius_y in the input pulse definition. Even with an slight difference in r_x and r_y, I get different numbers for the calculated input pulse energy. This problem seems to be not related to the size of Nx, Ny, xWindow, and yWindow as I enlarged the size of windows and sampling but I observed no difference.

Re: Elliptical Beam Profile

tinolang
Administrator
For some reason I can not reproduce this behavior. Can you just post your exact example please?
Tino Lang