Couldn't download the new version of Chi 2D

Couldn't download the new version of Chi 2D

Rubel Chandra Talukder
Error_Image
Hi,
I tried to install Chi2d which was downloaded a long time ago. But getting those error massages (as shown in the image) while trying to run.

I also tried to download the latest version of Chi 2d. But did not find the software in the link. I got the following link.
"https://www.iqo.uni-hannover.de/fileadmin/institut/agmorgner/1_Ultrafast_Lasers/1_Parametric_Sources/e_software/chi2D/chi2D_Installer_web.exe"

Please help me to resolve this issue?
Thanks.

Re: Couldn't download the new version of Chi 2D

tinolang
Administrator
Hi,

please try the following link until the original link is fixed.
https://www.iqo.uni-hannover.de/fileadmin/institut/AG_Ultrafast_Laser_Optics/1_Ultrafast_Lasers/chi2D/chi2D_Installer_web.exe

Best
Tino Lang

Re: Couldn't download the new version of Chi 2D

Rubel Chandra Talukder
Hello Dr. Tino,

Thank you very much for the link. I just installed the software and it's working now.
Have a nice day.

Regards,
Rubel

Re: Couldn't download the new version of Chi 2D

Gabor
Hi,
The download link doesn't work. Could you please check it?

Thank you,
Gabor Kurdi

Re: Couldn't download the new version of Chi 2D

tinolang
Administrator
you can use these files until I get the auto update fixed
chi2D.zip

Note: The chi2D.p file contains the version 8.6 of chi2D and needs to be started within matlab

Please finde a change log here:
http://chi23d-forum.2362115.n4.nabble.com/change-log-tp55.html
Tino Lang